2011 I was hit by a bus a week after i got out of hospital with a heart attack. I waited for over a yr with no word from this company.

When i decided to call and see how things were going, they said i called to much and blocked me from asking any questions or getting answers. Finally i just fired them and went to another lawyer. That told me they messed my whole case up and it would be hard to fight to fix it. I ended up with 2100.00 for a numb hand twisted back pinched nerve went through therapy about a yr.

And to this day i still have to go to chiropractic therapy. Sports therapy on popular level said i was fine just sore muscles, but everytime i went for treatment they lite me up in pain because of a pinched nerve in back and neck. Guess after all these yrs i still have sore muscles.

Jokeass lawyers. I advice you to look elsewher for a lawyer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Morgan And Morgan Car Accident Legal Service.

Morgan And Morgan Cons: Inattentive, Being ignored as a client, Way i was never updated and ignored from day one.

Comments