1901 S Harbor City Blvd, Melbourne, FL 32901

This law firm is a complete joke. I was involved in a car accident on December 9 2017. I called them and they agreed to take the case. My worst nightmare. First off let me say that in almost a year and a half I never not one time met with my lawyer and only one time (at the very end met with the case manager. Secondly in that same time period the only contact from either of them was one time by the lawyer and 3-4 by the case manager. I think this is unexceptable for a law firm, especially one that has so many ads about them being part of you family and being FOR THE PEOPLE. What a joke.

So this accident that I got into was not my fault. I was rear ended at a stop light. I had to represent myself to get anything done about my car that was totaled. I did everything they asked me to do. I went to the doctors for my back. I had received 3 bulged discs from the accident. So I went to all the doctors, got an mri, went to a chiropractor and more.

The case manager calls me a few weeks later and says there was a problem. The bulged discs we not considered a permanent injury. ??? WHAT??? I have been in pain since the accident and am still in pain now. She said the insurance company does not recognize bulges a permanent injuries. They did not even try to fight for my case. The one time I talked to the lawyer about the case he said he would do his best and that whatever the settlement was it would be a 1/3 to him, a 1/3 to medical and 1/3 to me.

The case ended up settling for $3600.00 That's the best he said he could get. HAHA. I figured I would get $1200 and that was it. Well it turns out they did nothing for me. My medical bills were not negotiated. Turns out when the dust settled I got $458. I spent a year and a half in pain and going to doctors and anything else they asked me to do for $458. What a *** joke.

This has been one of the worst experiences of my for something that was not my fault. Do not hire Morgan and Morgan. You have been warned. I wouldn't let them represent me again if they worked for free. Wtf

Morgan And Morgan Cons: Anything about my experience.

Comments