277 views

I was hit by a car on my bicycle Jan. 9, 2019.

Took over a year for Morgan and Morgan to settle.

Never spoke to my lawyer at all, only to his secretary/assistant who is totally inefficient. I don not think she even has a degree.

I had to have neck surgery. 3 fractures. Hip fracture, Pelvic fracture and Humerus fracture.

Once settled after I had $110,000.

toward my settlement from my car Ins. and the person that hit me car Ins. co. Morgan and Morgan settled the case keeping $33,900.00 of my settlement money and leaving me with $22,000.00.

Money that was left was paid towards medical Lein % as my own personal Ins. paid for most of by medical bills. So Morgan and Morgan without notifying me went ahead and settled paying back my medical Ins. $44,000.00!!!

I may need future surgery on my neck "Thought I may have some money left over in case that happens, but no they took most of that $$$!!" After all said and done 2 of my medical bills were not paid by Morgan and Morgan which is their responsibility before settling.

They do not return your calls or emails for weeks and if you do not keep track of all your claims and bills/sending them copies they do not follow through. Literally they get paid and you do all the work. I should sue them!!

Morgan and Morgan you should be ashamed of yourselves. ):

Happy New year and wishing you would disappear off the face of the earth so you cannot rip off another innocent sole.

Preferred solution: Pay back some of my settlement money and pay my medical bills.

Morgan And Morgan Cons: Way i was never updated and ignored from day one, False advertising.

Comments