5544 Central Ave, St. Petersburg, FL 33707, USA

I was injured on a cruise ship. I tore my Achilles tendon clean off the bone on the landing portion of the zipline.

I didn't sign a waiver. The cruise company said they are responsible for what happens on their ships. Cruise staff told me to land where there was no mat and a metal bar running through the deck. That metal bar has a gap around it.

That was where my Achilles snapped. I contacted Morgan and Morgan. The attorney who handles cruise injury cases was A. Brum in Tampa.

He reviewed my case and said he would take it. I signed the disclosure agreements and completed surveys for them. I sent pics and video of the accident. I heard from an assistant once.

A month went by. Assistant called me yesterday to say that Brum decided not to take my case...even though he already had. Told me I have 1 year statute of limitation and wished me luck finding another attorney. The reason was he didn't want to travel from Tampa to Miami.

Morgan and Morgan is a joke.

They advertise they are all over Florida and will go anywhere for you...even your home. Lazy Liars!

Product or Service Mentioned: Morgan And Morgan Personal Injury Attorney.

Comments