12800 University Dr Suite 600, Fort Myers, FL 33907, USA

Small fender bender, Geico totaled the truck because they couldn't get a tail gate. PIP got eating up by the doc's and insurance required therapy, leaving us with about $3000 unpaid medical bills, not to mention the permanent suffering that can't be addressed and we are left with a *** vehicle. Insult to injury Geico raises our rates and the accident was cause by another who also got a ticket. Morgan and Morgan passed us between paralegals. We repeatedly ask to see the correspondence and they tell its all verbal.

Morgan and Morgan cherry pick cases leaving people hanging and other law firms out advertised. They need to do the job they advertise or stop advertising. Everything John Morgan states on the radio about other law firms is the same thing they are doing.

Crooks is what they are, by not representing they are stealing money from the injured.

Terrible first experience, I should have researched the Google complaints first, I would have picked another firm no doubt!

Product or Service Mentioned: Morgan And Morgan Legal Service.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: stop false advertising.

Morgan And Morgan Cons: Inattentive, False advertising.

Comments

They never talked to me or returned my calls and then after 6 weeks just dropped our case.. now I have to hire another lawyer..Morgan and Morgan are liars..Communication is not their strong point at all