20 N Orange Ave Suite 1600, Orlando, FL 32801, USA
Resolved

Update by user Feb 26

WAS NOT RESOLVED

Update by user Feb 26

It was Dan Morgan ( the relative of the morgans)

Original review posted by user Jan 16

I was involved in a rear end collision that the driver from California was on his cell phone and hit us, stopped dead at a red light, at approx 30-40 miles per hr. We called Morgan and Morgan.

John Morgans relative was our attorney. He never called or returned our calls and did nothing for our case. My son eventually called and left a message on John Morgans voice mail about the non existent attorney we had (as far as attention to our calls and representation).

Then Attorney Morgan finally called screaming at my son for calling his father. They are shoddy lawyers I fired them and hired Dan Newlin and they actually had the nerve to say to Dan Newlins office that my son and I owed them money for the non existent work they did on our case.

Product or Service Mentioned: Morgan And Morgan Personal Injury Attorney.

Morgan And Morgan Cons: Being ignored as a client.

Comments

Glad I read this was going to call them now I’m not thanks

My 3 year old son was attacked and almost killed by a dog that was not retrained or confined by the owner. After hundreds of thousands of dollars in medical bills I contacted Morgan and Morgan.

An investigator came to the hospital and interviewed me and took photos of my sons horrific injury's. The investigator left after assuring me the responsible party's would be held accountable.

A week later I received a phone call from the same Morgan and Morgan investigator who told me '' Sorry for your luck '' The responsible persons have no insurance so your on your own. Morgan and Morgan are bottom feeding ambulance chasers.

Morgan And Morgan Reviews