1.2

Everytime I call the Paralegal assigned to my case she never answers her phone, or return my calls or emails. This is the 2nd one the 1st one was bad but this on is horrible.

She sent me a paper to sign but I said I had questions, she said she was in a mtg so I asked her to call me when she got finished. The call would've taken maybe 3 min. But once again no call. So I emailed my questions again ne response.

This is so totally disrespectful and I am already stressed about my injuries to have this added stress from someone that is supposed to be helping me is ridicules. I even called the litigation assistant she didnt retyrn my call either. Its funny how the Paralegal's vm says shell call you back at her convince.

They need to ensure their employees answer the questions. Return calls in a timely manner and return emails.

Product or Service Mentioned: Morgan And Morgan Attorney.

Preferred solution: Train better or get better employees .

Morgan And Morgan Cons: Recent customer service experiencee, Being ignored as a client, Nonresponsive, Inattentive, False advertising.

• For The People