Sunday night 8/26/18 I was staying at Eagles Nest Hotel in Statesboro, GA. My wife took her sleep meds and was sound asleep by 10:30 PM.

After a long day of driving, I finally tried to take a shower and go to bed. I got in the shower and got wet. I turned to the outer rear corner of tub to pick up the bar of tub. My feet slipped out from under me and I began to fall out of the tub.

I grabbed the shower and it just tore free from the curtain rod. I fell out and hit the toilet before hitting the tile floor. Immediately I felt excruciating pain in my upper right chest area and my right clavicle (collarbone) area. Also my upper right arm (humorous) area.

I layed there several minutes with my legs in the tub and my upper body on the cold tile floor. My wife couldn’t hear me calling out to her. Eventually I was able to turn myself around and grab the vertical safety bar at the front of the shower and pull myself up to my knees with my left arm. I finally got up to my feet and turn off shower.

I immediately went to bed. In the morning I called Morgan and Morgan. I had tried Dan Newlin, but he’s not licensed in GA. But M&M advertises and is licensed in GA.

After speaking with a lady there, she put me on hold to review my case. She finally came back on the line and said they would not be able to handle my case. I asked her why and she told me it wasn’t the type of personal injury/slip and fall case they would handle. I told her it was obviously not a case that would earn them enough money and thanks for nothing.

I’ve called them a couple times in the past and they always say they only handle slip and fall and/or personal injury cases. Then years later, I have a slip and fall personal injury case, it’s not what they want to handle. They are just a bunch of money grubbing *** I will never call them again. For 28 years I’ve suffered through their commercials and when ever I’ve tried to get their help, they wouldn’t take the case.

Morgan and Morgan are ONLY FOR THEMSELVES TO GET RICHER!!!

NOT FOR THE PEOPLE!!! I tried to also submit a picture to show the collarbone lump and disgusting bruising of me upper right chest but it would not go through.

Product or Service Mentioned: Morgan And Morgan Legal Service.

Comments

They are the worst by far at taking cases!! My daughter was very sick with necrotizing Facitis and the Dr refused to treat her not once 3 times and she almost died, nope they wouldn’t take her case, but low and behold I found one right off and she won!! I have a case with cataract surgery being botched and nope not mine either so I will never recommend anyone calling them!!

to D wright #1568749