I was involved in a workman's comp case. It took them TWO MONTHS to 'find the company who handles the claims for the company." You're one of the biggest law firms in the country and you can't find out in two months who the insurance company is?

I had to call the paralegal for updates. I finally asked if either she or the attorney could call with updates. I was told they were "too busy" to do that.

Finally, I been told that the adjuster had closed my case. When I got a call a week later from the workman comp doctor to schedule an appointment, I called M & M back, confused. If my case was closed, why was a follow up being scheduled? I was told I was never told my case was closed.

I called and spoke with the customer service department at M&M, and told them what had transpired, and asked for a new attorney.

I get a certified letter two days that states that they have decided not to take my case.

They're unprofessional and possibly worse. They are a waste of time. No wonder they have to advertise their firm so much.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Recent customer service experiencee.

Comments