I fell at a store and it was a store I got my meds., there all the time. But as I was leaving there was a spell on the floor.

I ended up having to have the manager go get my husband. I ended up going through knee surgery, not to long after that the law changes it became were the person that fell had to be the one to prove it wasn't their fault. In total I had about four different lawyers. They told me they were going to fight for me.

I ended up doing all the work except the paper work. I don't know how the corp. or store who knows change the video date and delete the accident and made it look like I walked in and walked out that very day but they did and know longer did I have a $100,000 law suit that ended in a $5000. settlement that wasn't even enough to pay all the bills.

They are liers they are not for the people.

They dropped me like a HOT potato!!!!!

It has been to many yrs., ago to do anything now. But that's that!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Morgan And Morgan Legal Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 28.

Comments

Never again will I use this again 6 years drown grand daughter there fault how can you sue some one who do not have any thing. No one call me to sign any paperwork case close my grand kids lost there mother my daughter very depressed lot my child . Hopefully I wanted to win my case to get help for my daughter Morgan fell me 6 years went down the drain