Lake Butler, Florida
1.3

Very unhappy!! NOT FOR THE PEOPLE!

Morgan and Morgan is currently handling a car accident / workman's comp case for my husband that began over a year ago. Since Morgan and Morgan took over the case we have dealt with several attorneys, as it seems everytime we turn around the case has been placed in someone else's hands.

Many times we've been told ABC is happening, but nothing ever happens! My husband calls daily only to get voice mail and NEVER receives a call back.

Prior to using Morgan and Morgan I'd heard great things and that they are the go to powerhouse if you want results. I have been unimpressed and disappointed to say the least..the very least. I have never had such a poor experience in dealing with a law firm. The crazy thing is, workman's comp admitted fault on their part long ago and yet over a year later here we still be. It's absolutely ridiculous! At this point I would not recommend anyone to use this firm. Unprofessional, does not deliver, nor follow through. One would think they would at least communicate with their clients, but even in that area they failed miserably.

Comments