1901 S Harbor City Blvd, Melbourne, FL 32901

I NEVER even heard from my actual lawyer, only his paralegal/secretary. Contact with her was spotty at best as I'd sometimes wait days for a reply.

When it finally came to settle, Morgan and a Morgan took their 1/3 right off the top with an additional $445 in "fees", my personal insurance took a huge chunk of the rest, and that left me just over $3000 from the $30,000 max.

How moral is it for an attorney to receive almost 3x more than the injured client? When I asked if they could reduce their take of the settlement, the paralegal said she would "Check with the lawyer. But they would have to contact "corporate." A week later, with no reply, I called back to find out the status of the settlement and if they would waive. The paralegal informs me of the payout breakdown.

There was about $3000 still outstanding in bills from my accident which left me just over $1000. Thankfully, one of my doctors said he would waive the outstanding $2000 I owed him so I would not get screwed so bad. I inform "my lawyer" and the paralegal confirms this and I again ask about the lawyer reducing their take a little. Again "I'll check with the lawyer." I follow up a few days later to check the status of my case.

She then informs me a check is ready for pick up to which I ask if there's a reduction from the law firm.

"I'll check with the lawyer." When I show to pick it up on my lunch break from work, I see there is no reduction from the lawyer and the check is dated from a week prior, after my doctor wrote from his outstanding balance. Why lie about "Checking with the lawyer" if you're not going to?

A motorcycle accident caused by a negligent driver in a car, broken bones and cuts, misdiagnosis of a fractured wrist as a sprain, two surgeries, MONTHS of physical therapy, and constant pain since and my lawyers get more money than me?

Morgan and Morgan.....DEFINITELY NOT For the People!!!

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Morgan And Morgan Cons: Inattentive, False advertising.

• For The People