Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

2.0

I had a bad experience with this law firm.

I had a very horrible experience with Jessica Orenstein, an attorney at Morgan & Morgan Law Firm. Her communication skills were awful, and she never kept her word.

Jessica Orenstein always has new assistants. She had me waiting for months for her firm to approve to pay for my medical treatments and forgot about me. I been dealing with serious pain for months because of this attorney. She always apologized but kept doing the same thing.

She comes across as very dishonest. She tried to get me to do casework with my case she should be doing. I made a complaint with Morgan and Morgan law firm about her they did nothing. My advice is away from this law firm and Jessica Orenstein.

I fired her two times and regretted giving her a second chance. They email address for complaints is a joke.

User's recommendation: From my experiences be very careful when doing any business with them.

Location: Opa Locka, Florida