If I could give them 0 stars I would. My attorney was Joseph A. Linnehan.

I was a passenger in a car accident, this attorney took 3 years to do anything about my case (I had hospital bills & they went into collection due to how long it took which ultimately destroyed my credit) I was 18 years old at the time so I didn’t know much about anything. This attorney took advantage of that fact. In the beginning he convinced me to file a suit (he promised this would make things go a lot faster, which is funny because it took 3 years. Little did I know he was racking up the lawyers fees). He refused to explain things in a way I could understand, so I had my mother contact him to see if she could figure out what exactly was going on with my case. He told her “I already explained it once, I am not going to explain it again” which to me doesn’t seem right...? You should explain it as many times as needed AND in a way the client UNDERSTANDS. I WAS THE CLIENT!!! And I was young so all the lawyers terms didn’t make any sense to me. The person who we were fighting the insurance claim against had committed insurance fraud (used pictures from another accident stating they were from this accident to get money) I explained this to my attorney multiple, multiple times as I had solid PROOF, and yet he did nothing about it. Long story short after 3 long, stressful years & racking up lawyers fees, I ended up settling with $12,500 (I was originally supposed to get $25,000, the person who committed insurance fraud got the other $12,500) which in return I ACTUALLY got $300 and some change. The took the rest for their “lawyers fees”.

In the end they didn’t do their job, took all my money & destroyed my credit. His final words to me were “We have done a great job and earned every dime of our fee. I hope my position on this is clear.”

All I have to say is horrible lawyer, horrible law firm, & horrible experience. I HIGHLY recommend you stay far away from this firm if you would like to have a good, honest, hard-working lawyer that is on your side & not just about getting their pay check.

Product or Service Mentioned: Morgan And Morgan Car Accident Legal Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments