12800 University Dr Suite 600, Fort Myers, FL 33907, USA
3.2K views

If I could give them 0 stars I would. My attorney was Joseph A. Linnehan.

I was a passenger in a car accident, this attorney took 3 years to do anything about my case (I had hospital bills & they went into collection due to how long it took which ultimately destroyed my credit) I was 18 years old at the time so I didn’t know much about anything. This attorney took advantage of that fact. In the beginning he convinced me to file a suit (he promised this would make things go a lot faster, which is funny because it took 3 years. Little did I know he was racking up the lawyers fees). He refused to explain things in a way I could understand, so I had my mother contact him to see if she could figure out what exactly was going on with my case. He told her “I already explained it once, I am not going to explain it again” which to me doesn’t seem right...? You should explain it as many times as needed AND in a way the client UNDERSTANDS. I WAS THE CLIENT!!! And I was young so all the lawyers terms didn’t make any sense to me. The person who we were fighting the insurance claim against had committed insurance fraud (used pictures from another accident stating they were from this accident to get money) I explained this to my attorney multiple, multiple times as I had solid PROOF, and yet he did nothing about it. Long story short after 3 long, stressful years & racking up lawyers fees, I ended up settling with $12,500 (I was originally supposed to get $25,000, the person who committed insurance fraud got the other $12,500) which in return I ACTUALLY got $300 and some change. The took the rest for their “lawyers fees”.

In the end they didn’t do their job, took all my money & destroyed my credit. His final words to me were “We have done a great job and earned every dime of our fee. I hope my position on this is clear.”

All I have to say is horrible lawyer, horrible law firm, & horrible experience. I HIGHLY recommend you stay far away from this firm if you would like to have a good, honest, hard-working lawyer that is on your side & not just about getting their pay check.

Product or Service Mentioned: Morgan And Morgan Car Accident Legal Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

AncientGalapagosPenguin

Morgan and Morgan go getters... I was almost past insurer policy coverage.

The insurance company paid for my bike that when I got ran over on, they paid my chiropractor, and paid me 10,000 cash in less than three months.. Morgan and Morgan about serious injury or Sue...I didn't see for the people during my case.

I hired them for a Social Security Disability case. The attorney I hired could not believe I was turned down.

He was great, however, he was promoted but I was not notified & I got lost in the system. I could not get anyone to call me back until I asked for the complaint department. I was reassigned to another attorney that I finally got to talk to when my court date finally came up after 2 years of waiting. Then she realizes they have reassigned me to a different attorney.

I got to meet my 3rd attorney the day of court. My case was lost. Then I was told I could appeal & was assigned an appeals attorney.

He refused to take my case & told me I could do it myself & I had 60 days. THE ONLY THING THEY DID QUICKLY WAS GET ME THE PAPERWORK TO SIGN THAT THE ATTORNEY WOULD GET PAID.

Darls Carolina
@Anonymous

the same thing happened to me they are losers!!!!!!!!!!

true that they are *** we are filing a complaint they have no customer service freakin liars

Agree with every comment on here!! Just unprofessional case workers...The facts are true, about lawyere & law firm.. They all lie...

Stay away from this law firm. You will get nothing.

They just about ruined me too!! I’ve been through *** they totally suck

Do not use them.. For the people my *** They are against the people!

@Anonymous

All they want is the money and if the case won't get them enough they won't take it!!!!

@Anonymous

Morgan and Morgan are “cherry pickers”, hardly fighting for the people. If you aren’t looking at a huge settlement, they simply refuse to pick up your case. You owe it to yourself to find any other firm to fight for your rights.

@Anonymous

Is that not how business work?

CeaselessOtter558

This here has no name , the lawyers are using their License to committee crime and fraud against the Public here in Florida , especially with the Hispanic population ,

I am now nervous. I have hired them. Maybe they will drop my case so I can settle with the insurance company.

@Anonymous

I would HIGHLY recommend you try to change attorneys while you still can

PompousSnappingTurtle755

I had same attorney for slip & fall. He should be fired if Morgan & Morgan hopes to have any reputation other than ROTTEN!! He leads you on but REFUSES to get & show IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS, MATERIALS or WITNESSES!!

Morgan And Morgan Reviews