20 N Orange Ave Suite 1600, Orlando, FL 32801, USA
4.6

I am a repeated client of Morgan and Morgan. I currently have 2 cases in their office and have had cases with them in the past. EXCELLENT customer service, compassionate Case Managers, knowledgeable Lawyers, etc.

Today was not to delightful dealing with Morgan and Morgan. My new case was assigned to Kimberly based out of the Orlando office and she was the WORST!!! When she picks up the telephone she acts as if she was being bothered so I did have to ask her was I bothering her. She had no compassion, she was providing me with incorrect information, she refused to take my Doctors information, she constantly talked over me, she was very argumentative, she even suggested me going to another law firm since I was not pleased with her. Mind you I have a case with Morgan and Morgan for 2 years now and just gave them another one, that is how please I am with their service, why would I leave. I did speak with Michelle Carter, her Supervisor who was extremely accommodating.

People like her (Kimberly) do not need to be working with Morgan and Morgan. It is hard for me to believe that John Morgan has her in his office. She will run clients away quickly. Law is a very competitive industry and I'm sure she has cost Morgan and Morgan hundreds of thousands of dollars due to her attitude. She could care less if she did cause them to lose the money if she receives her paycheck, in which she is not worthy of because she is terrible at dealing with clients.

Thank you Morgan and Morgan for providing the people with great service. Like

Product or Service Mentioned: Morgan And Morgan Customer Care.

I liked: Customer service i have received for the past year in a half, Office due dilegence, Attention to detail, Compassionate, Understanding.

I didn't like: Recent customer service experiencee.

• Morgan And Morgan Reviews