WHATEVER YOU DO PLEASE DON'T CHOSSE M&M. My experience was horrible.

I think that giving them 1 star is too much. I had submitted a claim with the EECO for discrimination in the work place due to a disability. When I reached out to them, I was told that someone will be reaching out to me by the end of the week. 4 months went by and I never heard anything, so I called back.

The person I spoke on the phone with was so rude. She was eating while she was on the phone, so it was hard to understand what she was saying, and when you ask her to repeat, she catches an attitude. So, after being on hold for about 39 minutes another lady picks up and tell me that they're reviewing my case. she informed me that I should hear something by the end of the day.

2 weeks went by and I still didn't hear anything, so I gave them another call. The person who picked up the phone told me that the labor department close at 8:00 p.m. If that is the case why does it say on their website, tv commercial, and phone line that they're open 24 hours a day (sound fishy to me). Finally, I just went on without them.

After further investigation EECO found that my rights were violated. I was unable to come to an agreement with my employer, so EEOC filed a lawsuit based on my charge. A week before EECO sent me a letter I received an email from Jennifer Rivera, stating that it was nothing they can do for me, but if I file a complaint with EECO and receive a positive determination letter, that I can resubmit my case. The day after I received the letter Jennifer email me back stating I can resubmit my case.

But, all before it wasn't nothing, they can do for me, but now they see I have a case they want to help.

I THINK NOT!!! M&M SUCKS!!!!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 11.

Comments