4.3

I fell through the steps of my apartment building and fractured my ankle. I couldn't go back to work and was eventually evicted at first i was nervous that i wouldn't be able to get any compensation but when i hired morgan and morgan they assigned my case to Tanner in Lexington Kentucky where the accident happened and he called me several times to update me and and he kept me informed at every change he eventually asked if i would accept their last offer i said yes but he said let me see if i can get more and he actually did.

The case drug out for almost a year i ended up being homeless but he did an amazing job getting me some money and he showed true empathy for my situation so i have to say i am very happy with the outcome. I read some of the other reviews and seen the bad ones but i have to say i was assigned a good lawyer and I'm grateful to Tanner for his hard work it changed my life in a major way.

Comments