444 Seabreeze Blvd #100, Daytona Beach, FL 32118, USA

My husband died Oct 8 2016. Everyone talked about your company.

For the people. You were the first ones I came to. My husband James Clegg had stage 4 chirosis of the liver. Didn't drink.

So called it idiopathic. For 3 1/2 yr he had low blood platelets. He was always tired. Fall asleep in middle of day.

Couldn't drive anymore. Dr Eisenenhut sent him to Dr Dodd hymotologist. Nothing. Took blood and all ok they said.

Platelets 70 to 75. Didn't check liver any other way. Just blood work. Never once checked the liver even though that causes low blood platelets.

Did no X-rays. No EGDs I

February went to hospital bleeding. Found the chirosis right away. Really sick in October bleeding more.

Died.

Drs must be good and write good notes. You said No. Anyone that knows me know I went to you first. They ask for suggestions about using you and I definitely say no.

I tell everyone I know that you work for doctors not people. I can not get over this. We were together 27 years. He was a wonderful man.

Did not get the treatment he needed. Thanks for nothing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Morgan And Morgan Attorney.

Comments