1.9

I RECENTLY WAS INVOLE IN A CAR ACCIDENT THIS YEAR IN MARCH WELL I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH MORGAN MORGAN SOME TIME KNOW OK HERE IT IS I WAS AT A STOP LIGHT A GUY HIT ME FROM BEHIND IMMEDIATE WHIP FLASH HE HIT ME HARD WELL ITS LOKE THEY WERE AGANIST ME AND NOT FOR ME THE PEOPLE WHO HIT ME HAD PROPERTY DAMAGE BUT NOT BODILY THERE IT GOES I HAD THERAPY FOR 3 MONTHS THAN GOT CUT OFF SO KNOW THEY COULD ONLY GET 4000 OUT OFF THIS IM HURT WITH A NEW INJURY HOW U KNOW MY OAIN THE PROCESS WAS RUSH AND THEY DIDNT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY SO SAD IM HURT NO HELP FOR A LIFE TIME :

Comments

We are so disappointed in M&M , have asked to speak with Mr Morgan himself , but a paralegal got a man that is really rude and told my husband it was his fault , he should of taken action and seen more dr’s . I thought when you attain a Lawyer, that was there job .

They have done nothing and out of 15.000 we get 5.000 sometimes seems wrong with this, feel they are false advertising. Wish Mr Morgan would step up and back up what he says.