I was in a car accident in July 2017 they said they can take my

Case and did. So I didn’t hear from them so I called so I could get set up with therpy for my leg and back I wasn’t able to see the doctors until sept 2017.

Then I called them they never called me for the next steps. So the PT told me it wasn’t nothing else they could do and that I needed to go to orthopedic doctor for my knee. I never could contact the lawyers to start going because they wasn’t answering their phone or returning emails. Finally the orthopedic secretary called and asked me did I still want to come in after I had a referral from December and I got the call in February she stated that she was waiting on paperwork from the the lawyers but then I was ready to close it out and did.

Then I called spoke with the paralegal she stated they were waiting for my hospital bills and was gonna put an offer in that next week. So I called back a few weeks later no answer no emails back. I called all the way from April to July and I also called and complained that I couldn’t contact them.

They gave me the run around then finally spoke with a lady name Tawanna and she got on it only to find out in a vm that morning while on the phone with the complaint department that he couldn’t take my case after a year and they sent me a certified letter. This is very bad business I would never recommend them for no one they’re not for the people they’re only for themselves.

Comments