108 North Pinewood Avenue, Brandon, FL 33510

I was applying for social security disability and needed legal representation. So I chose Morgan and Morgan which was a major mistake.

I had to wait almost 3 years to have my hearing before a judge. I filled out all the necessary paper work that was required and copies were sent to M&M so they were aware of all the documentation I've been sending to Social Security Admin. I needed paperwork from one of my doctors. The weekend before my hearing I received a call on Friday at 4:30 PM.

from the paralegal that I need documents from my doctor. Consequently I had my hearing in front of the judge with missing paper work. M&M waited to the very last minute to let me know about missing paperwork. They had MONTHS to let me know.

During the hearing my lawyer was reading about my case like this was the first time he saw this documentation. M&M was VERY unprepared for my case.

Very POOR service, too many lawyers in the firm and not enough personal touch. Would never recommend them for anything.

Product or Service Mentioned: Morgan And Morgan Legal Service.

Morgan And Morgan Cons: Anything about my experience.

• Morgan And Morgan Reviews

Comments

Darls Carolina

the same thing happened to me at the last hour he was reading my case at the court as though he didn't even read the case before!!big time LOSERS!!!!!!!!