1.4

Was rear ended by a Wal-Mart 18 wheeler. I worked for Groome transportation. Morgan & Morgan did not handle Wal-Mart case.

Groome used an edited video to make it appear I was not hurt.

PROBLEM: the video itself shows it was edited. I hired a video scientist to examine video. He told me on the phone there was plenty of visual and mathmatical evidence that proves the video fake. After 2 weeks of no contact I received a letter there was nothing wrong with video. Another investigator found the first investigators programs were down loaded off the internet for free. Also the video had a locking type program to keep it from being investigated anyway. Morgan makes a lot of claims about there crash investigation team. I did not see any evidence of that. Another funny, Work Comp and local police make excuses for the courts and my employer behavior. District attorney put it all of on local polices' shoulders. Sum it all up Morgan& Morgan allowed all parties liable to over look the truth and pass off there blatant lies. There is things takes out of the video itself that visually prove the video was edited.

Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus.

Comments