Orlando, Florida

I am a disabled veteran who saw John Morgan on TV saying how he cares for veterans. I am 100 percent disabled the SSA and been fighting the veterans admin since I got out of the military. I spent 10 years as a recruiter telling you men and women if they join the military they will have benefits for the rest of there lives. Years after I get out I find that is not true.

I have PTSD, ADHA AND BI POLAR. IN 2010 I G0T A LETTER FROM THE VA THAT THEY NEEDED MORE INFO. I FILLED OUT THE FORM AND SET THE ORIGNAL FORMS I HAD TO THEM. IN 2014 I CALL TO FIND OUT THE STATUS OF MY MILITARY CLAIM THEY SAID THEY HAVE NO INFO. I TOLD THE VA IF YOU HAVE NO INFO HOW DID YOU SEND ME THE FORM.

TODAY I SAW AND AD FROM JOHN MORGAN AT FOR THE PEOPLE HE SAID HOW HIS FAVORITE BIBLE VS WAS FROM DAVID AND GOLIATH. HOW HE CARD AND WOULD TAKE ON ANYONE BECAUSE HE CARED ABOUT THE LITTLE GUY. I CALLED HIS OFFICE AND TALKED TO A SECRETARY FOR 20 MINUTES EXPLAINING WHAT HAPPENED. SHE SAID I WOULD GET A CALL BACK FROM ONE OF HIS LAWYERS.

ABOUT 1 HOUR LATER I GOT A CALL FROM A LOCAL SECRATERY WHO WAS LOCAL (NOT A LAWYER) I HAD TO REEXPLAIN TO HER AGAIN. SHE TOLD ME I WOULD HAVE TO REFILE MY CLAIM AND GET A LETTER FROM THE VA THAT SAYS DENIED. I TOLD HER CLAIMS TAKE 1 TO 2 YEARS. I ALREADY DID THAT IT WILL TAKE ANOTHER FEW YEARS.

JOHN MORGAN AT www.forthepeople.com is a joke

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Morgan And Morgan Cons: Lies in there ads to veterans.

• For The People

Comments

Checking on my case this adreanne reese

Morgan And Morgan Reviews